Monday, April 22, 2019

Questions with Justin Zeppa


  1. What aspect of your game is the most difficult for you to master?
The most difficult aspect of my game to master is keeping my body language positive when we are in a rough situation or down by a lot of points.

2. How do you deal with the pressure of having to perform in front of the crowd?

I deal with the pressure as a challenge and I just focus on the game. I play it like any other game and try not to let the crowd get in my head. 

3. What aspect of your game comes easiest to you?

I feel that dribbling and ball handling comes easiest to me because it is something that I've practiced over and over again for many years. 

4. What would you change if you could replay the season?

If I could change something from this past season it would be my attitude after losing games. I would like to be more positive and motivated to move on to the next game and focus on the changes I should make to improve my game. 

5. What is your fondest memory of this past season?

My fondest memory of this past season was when we played a tough team and were down by 20 at the half. We came together and rallied back to beat the other team by 5 points. It was a great team win!

6. What has been one take away you have learned thus far in the Month of April as it relates to playing AAU basketball?

Something that I have learned since playing in these competitive AAU tournaments is that the competition is a lot more challenging. The skill level of other players is at a very high level.

Justin Zeppa

No comments:

Post a Comment