Monday, April 22, 2019

Questions with Elias

  1. Why is the local support important to the team’s future? Because it shows we have people supporting us while we play.
  2. How did you stay motivated after losing a game? I just forget about it and practice and get ready for the next one.
  3. How do you deal with the pressure of having to perform in front of the crowd? I pretend they are not there and as if it is a scrimmage.
  4. How do you channel your frustration when the referee’s decision doesn’t go your way? I just hold it in and try to ignore it it is something that’s hard if it is a call that causes us to lose.
  5. What are you thinking when you get benched in a game? I don’t think about anything I just watch my teammates play.
  6. What is the worst practice you ever endured? One of my AAU practices in 8th grade our coach made us run the entire practice and do defense slides because we didn’t reach one of his goals during our game.

No comments:

Post a Comment