Friday, September 29, 2017

Questions with Francesca

How did you stay motivated after losing a game?
How do you deal with the pressure of having to perform in front of the crowd?
How do you channel your frustration when the referee’s decision doesn’t go your way?
What are you thinking when you get benched in a game?
Do you have any rituals that you must perform before a game and why?

What was the most important game you played? Why?
How do you want your team mates to remember you?
If you didn’t play basketball what sport would you like to play? why?

  1. I work out everyday to improve and win games. If I lose a game it means I did not work hard enough. So I just go back to the gym and work harder. Next time I will win that game.
  2. A big crowd can be a huge obstacle for basketball players especially during clutch games or plays. Most of the time I personally don't think about crowds and people around me. I just stay focused on what I have to do on the court.
  3. I just go on and look at the next play.
  4. I start questioning myself on what I could have done wrong and how I could get better at it . Sometimes I know  the answer already other times I do not. So instead of questioning myself too much I just get ready for the moment I will sub someone or I will start in the game.
  5. No I don't have any important rituals but...I make sure to stretch a lot! Lol
  6. The most important game for me was the CIF final game in 2016. We won that game by 1.  I also have another favorite game and that is the State semifinal game that we lost by 1 and it was also my last high school game. I cried. We should have won that game.
  7. I want them to remember me as a nice and funny person first and then like a great teammate and player.
  8. I would have probably done canoeing. It's tough but fun at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment