Monday, October 9, 2017

Questions with Ludovica Albanelli

After losing a game I think of mistakes made, engaging more intensively in the practice and in the next games do not make the same mistakes and give it all.

When play basketball for me it exists only him, so crowd pressure does not feel it. 

We're all human, we're all wrong. I usually do not mind and go on my way. 

I do not think about anything, I play and I do everything to help win my team. 

I don’t have any rituals before a game because I just play ; I want to do my best every time, I want to be successful.

The most important game for me was the first one in U.S. with St. Paul High School because it’s from that game that I realized that i was opening a new life; I realized I was in the place I always dreamed about, I was living my dream and I still am.

I want my team mates to remember me for who I really am, on the court and outside.

I do not want to do any other sport because basketball is my life, my happiness. but if I have to choose to make soccer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment