Friday, May 25, 2018

Questions with Aiden O'Neill of OC Magic


Who are your sports heroes and what do you admire about them?

My sports heroes are Landon Collins, Eli Manning, and Allen Iverson. These are some of my favorite players and I try to idolize my work ethic and performances these guy put on

What do all good coaches have in common?
All good coaches have the fact that they can get the best out of all their players. 

Who is your favorite coach and why?
My favorite coach is Tom Lewis. He got the best out of me and gave me advice on how to become the best you can be 

Have you had any serious injuries to overcome?
I have had planters fasciitis

How difficult is it to balance school work and athletics?
It is easy for me to balance school and athletics 

How much time is spent training and practicing?
I spend at least one hour every day and usually more 

What have you learned about teamwork from being on this team? How does the team make you a better player?
Description: https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif
This team makes me better because I can work on my moves and become the leader I need to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment